Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
1903 - House built by O.K. and Mary Melby
1942 - House purchased by Sam Rogness. Stone pillars installed sometime during their ownership.
1981 - House last occupied.
2000 - House purchased to serve as Manfred Museum headquarters.
2002 - Interior gutted and basement project begun.
2003 - Restoration of living room, dining room and downstairs bedroom included Window repair, sheet rock, taping and texturing, molding, floor refinishing and painting.
2003 - Dedication of Manfred Heritage Museum.
2005 - Basement walls blocked, cement poured and new foundation set.
2005 - South garage concrete poured.
2005- Insulation, sheet rock, taping and texturing, and molding of interior.
2007 - Painting and molding finished. Restoration complete.
2008 - Indoor plumbing and drain field installed.
2010 - New cement sidewalk poured.
2010 - Electric work completed.
2011 - Painted exterior.
The Melby-Rogness House was designed as exhibit space. Exhibits constantly changing based on collections inventory and exhibit space.
Finish electrical upstairs
General upkeep of interior and exterior
Organize archives and collections upstairs