Blacksmith and Wheelwright
Location: Block 4, Lot 11
Proprietor: Olaf Tansem
Year Started: 1898
Year Ended: 1905 on this site with these proprietors.
History of Business: Olaf Tansem purchased the property in 1898 and in 1905 transferred his business to Jakob Klev who leased the property. Jens Renden purchased the property in 1905. Jens Renden built a new blacksmith shop in 1905, which he ran until 1943.
Blue Daisy – Blacksmith and Wheelwright
Red rectangle - Manfred School
Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church
Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank
Green rectangle – Solheim Station