1906 - Nennie Johnson built the home on the right for his family. Additions to the house were added after this initial building was built.
1907 - Sold to Rasmus and Maggie Jacobson.
1917 - Sold to John and Emma Nelson. Stayed in Nelson Family for 35 years.
1942 - Purchased by Lars Ostrem. The picture at left is from the 1950s when the Ostrems occupied it.
1987 - Last year as residence.
2004 - Ostrem family gathered for fellowship prior to beginning the restoration project.
2004 - Restoration begins with new roofing.
2006 - New porches installed and front columns restored.
2012 - Installed lath and hardwood flooring where missing.
2015 - Ceiling panels painted and installed.
2016 - Exterior of house painted. This is an ongoing project.
2019- Cleaning out and restoration of garage.
Finishing interior and exterior painting
Install home exhibit