top of page
Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
Location: Block 3, Lot 5
Proprietor: Annie Jensen
Year Started: after 1908
History of Business: The first building, on the corner is the C. C. Melby Store, then the Anderson Drug Store; our historian's notes say the confectioner was located next to the C. C. Melby Store. This implies the confectionery was possibly the same building as Anderson Drug Store. Very little is known about this former business.
Daisy – Confectionery
Red rectangle - Manfred School
Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church
Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank
Green rectangle – Solheim Station
bottom of page