top of page
Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
Location: Block 3, Lot 4
Proprietor: J. J. Elsaas
Year Started: 1904
Year Ended: Hotel closed August 1905
History of Business: The two buildings pictured appear to be that of the Hotel Dacotah and Sletten and Elsaas Department Store.
Daisy – Hotel Dacotah
Red rectangle - Manfred School
Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church
Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank
Green rectangle – Solheim Station
bottom of page