Peterson Cash Store
1908 - Johnson's Place built by Nennie Johnson. It was a barber shop and general store.
1944 - Sold to Petersons who turned it into a cash store (grocery store).
1978 - Store closed.
20?? - Tin roof replaced.
2017 - Tin removed from the north side, stabilizing support added and panels replaced in the same location. Missing panels were replaced. .
View from front today.
Replace front windows
Fix front sign
Clean out interior
Plaster and paint interior
Possible commercial exhibit space