Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
Vang Lutheran Church
1906 - The church was built. The photo was taken at the Dedication Service on June 26, 1910.
~1910 - The exterior was painted grey with white trim.
2001 - The church was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The inside of the church. Note the ceiling lights which were originally lit with kerosene. The tin was added in the 1920-1921. The stained glass windows were added in the late 1950s as memorials.
2002 - The front steps were repaired.
2006 - This sign was placed on side on the 100th Anniversary of the building.
2011 - The roof was reshingled.
The church still has an active congregation which holds services every other Sunday from Easter to Christmas.
2019- Railing installed in back entry and back entry textured and painted.
Work on windows so they function again