Manfred History and Preservation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.

© 2023 by MHP, Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Nelson and Mead1

Location: Block 4, Lot 7

Proprietors: Nelson and Mead

Year Started: ad in 1905 paper

Year Ended: unknown

History of Business: Nelson and James Mead were dealers in farm machinery, hardware and harnesses according to their ad in the 1905 newspaper.

Daisy – Nelson and Mead

Reference points:

Red rectangle - Manfred School

Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church

Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank

Green rectangle – Solheim Station