Fagerlund Sons of Norway Lodge
1906 - Hotel built by Nennie Johnson. It also served as a barber shop and restaurant.
1908 - Purchased by Knut Gilbertson and renamed it the Manfred Hotel.
1922 - Christ Anhorn purchased the hotel, and in 1924 he established a lunch counter in connection with his pool hall.
1953 - Purchased by Fagerlund Sons of Norway to serve as their lodge.
1988 - Last year of use.
2005 - Front boardwalk installed.
2008 - Exterior restoration, jacking of floors, and building of webbing network inside.
2009 - Exterior painting.
2017- Exterior painting.
2019- Shingling of outhouse.
Maintain the Exterior of the Building