top of page
Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
1905 - House on left built for Charles Fjerestad by carpenter B. Thompson and crew of Harvey.
1906 - Porch added to kitchen
1913 - House sold to Olaf Anderson.
After 1913 - Caroline "Lena" Anderson started growing flowers in the garden next to her house. "Lena's" Garden continued until 1970.
1970 - Lena Anderson moves out of house. Last year of residence.
2003 - New shingles and ceiling reinforcements placed.
2006 - Porch rebuilt and installed.
2008 - Exterior prepared for paint
2008 - Lena's Garden restarted.
2011 - Exterior painting begun.
2016 - Exterior painting finished.
Front view today.
Clean out interior
Plaster and painting of interior
bottom of page