Manfred History and Preservation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.

© 2023 by MHP, Inc. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Sorenseon Millinery

Proprietor: Mrs. Ben (Maggie) Sorenson

Location: Block 2, Lot 1

Year Started: October 1905

Year Ended: ca 1907

History of Business: This women's hat making business was located in Sorenson Hardware operated by her husband Ben Sorenson. The millinery closed in 1907 after Maggie's death. The picture shows an example of Maggie's work.

Daisy – Sorenson Millinery

Reference points:

Red rectangle - Manfred School

Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church

Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank

Green rectangle – Solheim Station