top of page
Manfred History & Preservation, Inc.
Rudolph's Standard Station
Location: LeGrand Addition Lot 12, Block 1 Proprietor: Rudolph Peterson
Year Started: 1933
Year Ended: 1945
History of Business: Rudolph bought the Roger’s Lumber Yard in 1933 and remodeled it for use as a garage. Guy Fisher moved the building to its present location in June 1933. In 1945 Harley Boese sold his farming interests and purchased the gas station, but experiencing health problems, Harley was forced to sell the gas station. Helmer Solheim purchased the station in October of 1945 and continued to operate the garage until 1969.
Daisy – Rudolph's Standard Station
Red rectangle - Manfred School
Blue rectangle - Vang Lutheran Church
Purple rectangle – Post Office/Bank
Green rectangle – Solheim Station
bottom of page