1894 - The first business in Manfred, Smith and Rogers Lumber Co was managed by Gullik Nordtorp from 1894-1899, and was located near Gullik's stone house.
1908 - Rogers Lumber Co in its second location closer to the railroad tracks.Rogers Lumber closed in 1932.
1933 - The Rogers Lumber building after being purchased by Rudolph Peterson and moved to the east side of Manfred. Peterson remodeled the building for use as a filling station.
1938 - Service station with owner, Rudolph Peterson from 1933-1942.
1945 - Helmer Solheim bought the gas station.
1947 - Service station with Helmer Solheim, owner 1945-1969.
1969 - Helmer Solheim sold the station to Ted Jorstad who operated it until 1974. The building was then purchased by Delbert Rask for a garage, and later by Harry Detling.
2003 - Audrey Solheim (pictured) purchased the building.
2004 - A steel roof was added.
2005 - The exterior was painted. It was restored to the look from 1945-1969 when Audrey's father, Helmer, owned and operated the gas station.
2015 - The top decorative caps were rebuilt. The building was started to be repainted which is an ongoing project.
Stabilization and straightening of the wooden frame
Restoration of the front entry